Tourism organization of Záhorie (OOCR Záhorie) was founded in December 2012. It has more than 30 members. For the public it acts as the Záhorie Region. OOCR Záhorie was officially registered by the Ministry of Transport and Construction of the SR on 17.12.2012 under Reg. 26017/2012/3130 SCR as an official regional organization of tourism in Záhorie in accordance with Act no. 91/2010 Coll. on tourism support as amended.
Our vision is to make the region of Záhorie a recognizable and competitive destination.
Activities and objectives of the organization:
- Marketing and promotion of the destination
- Pozicioning of Záhorie brands on the market
- Improving the quality and attractiveness of tourism offerings in the region of Záhorie
- Support for building new tourism products
- Tourism consultancy
- Assistance in the implementation of tourism projects
- Increasing the competitiveness of the destination
- Communicating with the public from and outside the region