The history of the Jesuit church dates back to 1693, when the foundation stone was laid not only for the church but also for the school and college. T..
Sights and attractions
List of articles
According to archive records, the first mention of the manor house dates back to the 16th century. It is located on the main road in the village Jablo..
Originally it was the house of the counts Pálffy of Erdöd. It was established in the first third of the 17th century by connecting two medieval houses..
In 1920s, the Pilárik brothers purchased one water mill in Skalica. However, they pulled down the old mill and constructed a new one that had three fl..